Protein work

AK via methods%40net.bio.net (by akhan357 from sbcglobal.net)
Wed Jun 11 09:54:26 EST 2008

how about using ultrafiltration devices sold by amicon (part of millipore
now). 10 fold concentration is easily achieved by these. one example is here
http://www.millipore.com/catalogue/item/42423
AK

news:mailman.405.1213190547.3533.methods from net.bio.net...