request for papers

AK via methods%40net.bio.net (by akhan357 from sbcglobal.net)
Wed Jun 18 14:17:08 EST 2008

initial poster has received both papers. thanks
AK
<S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl> wrote in message
news:mailman.484.1213807034.3533.methods from net.bio.net...
Dear sir:
Here is one

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Dr Engelbert
Buxbaum
Sent: dinsdag 17 juni 2008 21:31
To: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: request for papers

Am 12.06.2008, 04:53 Uhr, schrieb sheelu <gauravgene from gmail.com>:

> Dear all friends:
>        I have found two papers published in Nature & Science, the name
> of which are "How biotech can transform biofuels".(Nature
> biotechnology (2005 feb ) 26(2), 169-172; and another one is "Fuel
> ethanol from cellulosic biomass" (Science 1991Mar 15:251(4999):
> 1318-1323, I think
> this paper would be great help to me.So anyone of here can help me to
> get it?

One method is to go to your library. If they do not have it, they can order
a copy for you by interlibrary loan (not cheap though).

The second method is to contact the authors and ask for a reprint. Their
affiliation you get from the usual search tools, e.g. scholars.google.com or
PubMed. Use email and you usually get an electronic copy within a few days.
Exchange of reprints is a time-honored way of scholars to keep in contact.