request for paper

AK via methods%40net.bio.net (by akhan357 from sbcglobal.net)
Wed Jun 18 14:30:27 EST 2008

Please read Dr. Buxbaum's suggestion on your previous request. Although
people are more than willing to help under desperate conditions, it is not
quite proper to routinely request papers on this forum. thanks
AK
"sheelu" <gauravgene from gmail.com> wrote in message
news:aa5c5dc2-6997-448a-a0a0-489ab96e8617 from s21g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
Dear friends:
       I need one paper published in FEMS microbiology letters,
entitled  " Cloning and characterization of two cellulase genes from
Lentinula edodes" by Lee, C. C., Wong, D. W., and Robertson, G. H.
2001, 205: 355–360. if  anyone of here can help me to get it?
      Thanks in advance!
my mail id is gauravg... from gmail.com