Arlequin help needed

Brad Zhang via methods%40net.bio.net (by gczhang from meddent.uwa.edu.au)
Mon Jun 23 21:52:20 EST 2008

Dear Dr Deanne Bell,

I am running Arlequin. I have a genetic data  in three populations (in
two groups). Then I run AMOVA twice with the option of   "GameticPhase
=  0" and         "GameticPhase   =  1", separately.

I expect the FST will be different in two options "GameticPhase   =  0"
and         "GameticPhase   =  1".   However, I have got the same FST
except for the differences in p values in FST and FSC. See the attached.

Can you please explain why like that? Or could you please tell me who I
should contact with for this?

Kind regards,

Brad.