Lab generics Wiki? (Was: Re: Western Stripping Buffer?)

Tom Knight via methods%40net.bio.net (by tk from mit.edu)
Thu Jun 26 21:25:47 EST 2008

Tom Anderson <ucgatan from ucl.ac.uk> writes:
> Okay, edit: you have to register, then apply to join the wiki, then i have
> to approve you, which is clearly complete rubbish. I've sent a
> pre-approved invite to DK, but this isn't going to scale. I'll look for a
> non-totally-missing-the-point wiki supplier tomorrow ...

You're all invited to edit the openwetware wiki at
http://openwetware.org
Easy registration is required but fast and automatic.
Presumably a page under "materials" would be appropriate.