salmon sperm DNA and Northern again

shiri shiri via methods%40net.bio.net (by shirisau from hotmail.com)
Thu May 1 12:40:27 EST 2008

Hello,

You posted once on a problem you had with your northern hybridization.
As you posted, I experience the same problem, unspecific binding all over
the membrane, even in a blank one. I changed all my compounds, increased the
concentration of the blocking solution but nothing works...
The weird thing it worked great for many years but now no one in our lab,
even ones who were previously successful in it, cannot solve this issue...

I was wondering if you had a chance to solve this problem????

I would appreciate any help/suggestion

THANKS
SHIRI