Question

juan pablo morera rojas via methods%40net.bio.net (by morera98 from gmail.com)
Wed May 7 21:24:27 EST 2008

Hi, my name is Juan Pablo Morera, Im from Costa Rica. Im sorry if Im
bothering you in any way. I wanted to ask you about one primer Im working
with and if you could help me. It has 52bp but I dont know why is so long, I
found another paper that includes a shorter primer but still I have
the longer one (it works by the way) besides it includes a enzyme
restriction site, just adding an "A" in the end of the primer, but
originally in the sequence there isnt site for any enzyme. If you have some
clue about it I would really appreciate it.

PSD I just know that it works but I dont know how does it.
Thank you very much for your time and Attention.

Juan Pablo Morera