co-transfecting with multiple vectors

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu May 8 09:53:55 EST 2008

and this!
http://www.protocol-online.org/biology-forums/posts/25380.html
i have done triple transient transfections..but yes..cell death is little
more than single/double. But i seed more cells than i usually for
single/double..and it seems to work..
plasmid expression can be altered depending on promoter sequence..especially
multiple plasmid with different promoters..i try keeping them constant
(CMV-all CMV, that way)

best,
sudheendra.

--