transcription factor assay Zinc finger homeodomain

V Arunachalam via methods%40net.bio.net (by vadivelarunachalam from yahoo.com)
Mon May 12 03:04:52 EST 2008

Dear All
I am interested in analysing a clone from a legume plant which matches Arabdiposis Zinc finger homoedomain. Could anyone help me in locating the sources of commercial antibodies for this protein domain.

 With best wishes,
V.Arunachalam
Sr Scientist Horticulture
Genetics lab. CPCRI Kasaragod 671 124 Kerala
DBT Postdoctoral Fellow Genetic transformation Lab.
ICRISAT Patancheru 502324 AP
India
E-mail : vadivelarunachalam from yahoo.com

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/