DNA Solution - Some Queries

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Tue May 13 13:24:26 EST 2008

Hmmm ....
In my experience, the molarity is fairly accurate, and certainly is not
generally afactor for routine use of the oligos.

Now, if one has to ask the next two questions, wouldn't it be better that
the downstream apllications are also left up to some commercial outfit?
Should any in the lab have to ask these questions, such a lab is in a
rather bad shape!