CDK6 kinase assay

Debashish Das via methods%40net.bio.net (by debashish.das from ki.se)
Wed May 14 13:00:35 EST 2008

Dear all

I would need your help and all suggestions for doing a kinase assay in-vitro to detect the
activity of CDK6. I have never done a kinase assay and as I see the papers published, they
have all used only radioactive detection method!!. It would be of great help if anyone around
has had experience in kinase assay preferably in looking for the CDK6 or similar kinase
activities.

all help and suggestions are highly appreciated and I would be deeply grateful for them

a protocol and also if possible a source from where to get the reagents can help a lot more..

thanking you all for your time and help

best of things

deb