IP Protocols and hints

Bean Long via methods%40net.bio.net (by ben.long from yourfinger.anu.edu.au)
Sun May 18 20:24:40 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've recently got my hands on an antibody to a small protein that's part
of an enormous complex (over 100 nm in diameter) and thought I might try
some IP to purify it. I've also got some Protein G-sepharose beads in
the fridge which I could use for IP. Can anyone offer protocols or point
me in the direction of some to help me out? I'll need to do this under
native conditions. I've done very little IP before, so any hints would
be handy.

Cheers,

Bean