DNA EXTRACTION

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Wed May 21 21:17:01 EST 2008

Hi,
go through the following PDF. It also gives references which might be
useful.
I would suggest try "Roots" also, after washing them and disinfecting them..
http://pubs.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ispmb/ispmb18/R00-056.pdf

all the best.
Sudheendra.

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 8:59 AM, kamalaker nasani <agbiok4 from gmail.com> wrote:

> I am working wth okra(Bhendi).  As we all know that bhendi will be having
> lot of mucelage.  It became a big problem for DNA extration.  And llso for
> protein extraction for ELISA.   Please if anybody have any information
> related to this please share with me.
>

> Thanx in advance
>
> --
> URS
> Kamalaker Nasani
>

> "The illiterate of the 21st  Century will not be those
> who cannot read or write.  The illiterate will be those
> who cannot learn, unlearn  and relearn"
> -George Bernard Shaw

Think before agree
Think before you nod