protein extraction from gel

crivera via methods%40net.bio.net (by crivera from cibnor.mx)
Thu May 22 10:25:04 EST 2008

Hi

My name is Crisalejandra Rivera and I´m making my Ph D, right now i´m trying
to purifiy an enzyme, i try different methodologies (Chromatography:HIC,
GF,IC), now im  looking for a protocol to extract proteins from gel, I saw the
message on internet about elute protein from gel, could you please send me the
refrence or protocol to do it.

Today I try to elute my protein from gel using buffer, glycerol... I will
incubate overnight and test tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

atte

Crisalejandra Rivera Pérez
Grupo de Bioquímica
Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas del Noroeste, S.C
Mar Bermejo No. 195, Col. Playa Palo de Santa Rita
A.P. 128; La Paz, BCS 23090, México
Tel:(+52) (612)-123-84-84
Ext. 3655 y 3656