DNA EXTRACTION

AK via methods%40net.bio.net (by akhan357 from sbcglobal.net)
Thu May 22 15:32:28 EST 2008

after battling with same problem I was finally able to get good quality DNA
for any downstream application.
methods bellow worked well for removal of sugars and subsequent isolation of
DNA,

Manning, K. (1991) Isolation of nucleic acids from plants by differential
solvent precipitation. Anal. Biochem. 195: 45-50

or/and by using MasterPure Leaf DNA extraction kit (Epicenter Technologies)

you can also look at detailed method at
http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-1027102-193854/ page 49.

HTH,

AK

news:mailman.141.1211256229.3533.methods from net.bio.net...