heparin-contaminated DNA

Raffaella Casadei via methods%40net.bio.net (by r.casadei from unibo.it)
Tue May 27 05:30:35 EST 2008

Hi everyone!
My neme is Raffaella and I'm from Italy.
I've got a problem and maybe somone can help me.
I want to perform RT-PCR from heparin-contaminated DNA (I used heparin
to collect blood from zebrafish....and now I cannot amplify any gene!)
Does anyone know if I can use somenthing similar to heparinase??
Thank you very much
Raffaella

--
Dr. Raffaella Casadei, PhD
Dipartimento  di  Istologia, Embriologia e Biologia Applicata