can i use EDTA instead of TEMED for SDS PAGE ?

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Tue May 27 17:02:39 EST 2008

Before we could pour a single acrylamide gel (tube gel at that time) in
one of my early graduate labs (I was fresh out of my undergad), our
supervisor made us research and jointly write a short paper PAGE. Although
my friend and I were not too thrilled at that time, in retrospect I am
immensely thankful for that.