can i use EDTA instead of TEMED for SDS PAGE ?

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Thu May 29 16:52:53 EST 2008

Indeed, Dima, We did a research paper that basically traced the history of
electrophioresis and its biophysical principles. These days, one may
obtain a PhD in protein chemistry without so much as ever running a PAGE
(there are commercial outfits now for those sorts of "minial labor").