Polaroid 667 instant films replacement?

Fri May 30 15:27:37 EST 2008

Hi folks,

just got a note that Polaroid will discontinue all their instant film
products that fit in our camera we use for taking pictures of gels.

Is there any other product that may replace these (eg 667) films and
fits into that camera?

I know it reads a bit oldish, but my people still prefer it over a
(homemade) assembly made of a videocam and a video printer, even
though that this is just a few cents per print, as the quality of the
polaroids is simply better. I also do not want (means: I cannot) spend
some 5000 bucks on a dedicated geldoc system (we make about 250 prints
per year maybe, if at all).

Thanks and regards,

Wo