can i use EDTA instead of TEMED for SDS PAGE ?

Fri May 30 15:35:09 EST 2008

Dear Hiranya,

is there any chance to obtain this paper? I am (sort of desperately)
looking for literature which really explains what is the chemistry and
physics behind the different gel systems (Tris-Glycine, Tris-Tricine,
how stacking gels work, what improves and what worsens the resolution
etc.).

Are there any other systems that add copolymers to acrylamide or use
something completely different? (You can see, I really want to mess it
up...)

Thanks and best regards,

Wolfgang