can i use EDTA instead of TEMED for SDS PAGE ?

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Fri May 30 19:53:32 EST 2008

I see the discusssion to basics..its very interesting
I got this while surfing..any use is welcome
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4306956.html

also i have seen EMBL webpage about 3D gel electrophoresis...hahaha..1D-SDS
PAGE itself has somany people still searching for its biophysics...3D is far
away ;)

Sudheendra.

Think before agree
Think before you nod