alkaline lysis -- unrealistic spec readings

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Thu Nov 20 10:23:43 EST 2008

It has been my experience that alkaline lyses do give high yield and conc.
The yield is usually better than that from a column.  I am not sure why
you are not seeing the conentration on a gel.