StrepTag-II Antibody

Nikola Wenta via methods%40net.bio.net (by Nikola.Wenta from nottingham.ac.uk)
Fri Nov 21 09:58:37 EST 2008

Hello Jan!
IBA GmbH has engineered the Strep tag. To my knowledge, they also
provide the best antibody against it: StrepMAB-Classic. Additionally to
the specifications in their data sheet, it can also be used for western
blots; we can hardly see any background. Have a look here:
http://www.iba-go.de/prottools/index.php?prot_p_poly.html .
Niko