(no subject)

Wed Nov 26 21:04:36 EST 2008

Hi.
   How is CPMB doing now?  I did my MSc there too.  Anyway, your question has hardly any information at all to solve your problem.  what kind of gene are you trying to amplify and what genomic DNA (bacteria, plant animal etc. etc), primer or primers.  what kind of PCR are you trying to do??.  Information like that would be very useful to solve your problem.

Regards
Jay

//////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Jayakumar R. Nair, Ph.D.
Dept. of Immunology
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Buffalo, NY 14263

________________________________

From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu on behalf of Gayacharan Prajapati
Sent: Wed 11/26/2008 1:04 AM
To: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: (no subject)

I want to amplify single strand DNA by a single gene specific primer from genomic DNA. I used thermal cycler for this purpose, but I am unable to get the result. I want suggestions regarding this.

  Thank you

  Birendra, P.

GAYACHARAN
M.Sc. Biotechnology
Lab - 210, Rice Stress Molecular Laboratory
Centre for Plant Molecular Biology
Tamil Nadu Agri. Uinversity,
Coimbatore- 641003
INDIA