method for measurement of alkaline phosphatase ...

Ebrahim Sotoudeh via methods%40net.bio.net (by ebrahimsotoudeh from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 8 02:50:22 EST 2008

Hello
I'm an  MSc student of fisheries engineering at Tarbiat Modares university.
The title of my thesis is "Effect of Dietary Soybean Lecithin on  Growth,
Fatty Acid Profile and Enzyme Activity of Caspian Salmon (salmo trutta
caspius Kessler 1877) fry".
I want to assay alkaline phosphatase activity. and I need method for *
measurement* of *alkaline phosphatase* activity .
could you help me
best regard
Ebrahim Sotoudeh