anti-CRD antibody

Rachel Morissette via methods%40net.bio.net (by rmorissette from jhu.edu)
Tue Oct 14 13:12:44 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
      I am trying to locate a commerical (or private if anyone has any available) source of the anti-CRD (cross-reacting determinant) antibody for use in detecting the GPI anchor.  The one place we found (Prozyme) no longer makes it and so far it seems that raising it in rabbits and purifying it is the only means of obtaining this antibody (which is not an option at this point due to time constraints).  Can anyone provide any help for our dilemma?
Thanks,
Rachel

Rachel Morissette, Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine
Department of Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry
725 N. Wolfe Street, Hunterian 709
Baltimore, MD 21205
410-955-3077