LNA

Shannon Howell via methods%40net.bio.net (by smhowell from usc.edu)
Fri Oct 17 20:28:06 EST 2008

Hi,

I saw your thread......shown below....and was wondering if you got an answer. I am trying to transfect LNA into 293 cells as well. Thanks!

Shannon

Hi everyone!
I've got a problem, maybe one of can help me. I want to transfect Locked
nucleic acids (LNAs) into 293T cells. HAs anyone of you expereince with LNA
transfection and whch transfection reagent do you use? Most publication use
Lipofectamin.

At the moment im using Metafectene (www.biontex.com). At the moment it seems
that knock down somehow works, but I can't find out easily how efficient
LNAs get transfected- so I'd need some transfection reagent to comapre it
to!

Thanks for your answers!

Andi