Shannon Howell via methods%40net.bio.net (by smhowell from usc.edu)
Fri Oct 17 20:28:06 EST 2008

I saw your thread......shown below....and was wondering if you got an answer. I am trying to transfect LNA into 293 cells as well. Thanks!

Hi everyone!
I've got a problem, maybe one of can help me. I want to transfect Locked
nucleic acids (LNAs) into 293T cells. HAs anyone of you expereince with LNA
transfection and whch transfection reagent do you use? Most publication use

At the moment im using Metafectene (www.biontex.com). At the moment it seems
that knock down somehow works, but I can't find out easily how efficient
LNAs get transfected- so I'd need some transfection reagent to comapre it

Thanks for your answers!