Dynabeads for epitope-tagged protein immuno-precipitation

schisler from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by schisler from gmail.com)
Mon Oct 27 14:53:15 EST 2008

So I am giving the Protein G dynabeads a try for IPs of myc-tagged
proteins from mammalian cell lysates.  The information that comes with
the system if not detailed and there is little technical information
to be found on invitrogen's web site.

Does anyone routinely use this system for protein
immunoprecipitation?  I've only tried the 'direct' method so far, but
I have not been successful.  I've only tried the basic protocol
provided, so if someone has a protocol to share, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jonathan