Genes from Minus strand

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu Oct 30 03:18:20 EST 2008

Hi,Most of the genes are transcribed from positive strand. But there are
many genes which are transcribed-translated-from minus strand. Can anybody
give me resources and where i can find more information about such genes!
how to find all human genes which are transcribed from minus strand?
also i have little confusion about "antisense strand transcripts" and "genes
from minus strand"..
any links are welcome.
i really need to understand this stuff..so help me.

--
Think before agree
Think before you nod