Trapeze telomerase kit problem

wenu ganen via methods%40net.bio.net (by wenuganen from yahoo.com)
Fri Sep 19 10:46:15 EST 2008

Dear  Rob Jordan,

Firstly , Let me introduce my self.
My name : Wenuganen.I am  a PhD student in Physiology at Maharishi University of Management , Fairfield Iowa, USA.

I am preparing my research on Telomerase activity. I plan to use Trapeze kit.After reading your comment on Trapeze telomerase kit problem I have to consider it again. I think you are so experienced to do this kind of assay. I hope you can advise me and share your experience. I am also looking for some possibilities to get some training to master the telomerase detection system. would you please let me? and please let me know what I have prepare.
Thank you very much for your kind attention.
All the Best
Wenu