for estimation of acid phosphatase

Fri Sep 26 16:07:25 EST 2008

Hi,

cheapest way should be pNPP (p-nitrophenyl phosphate) as substrate. If
you prefer higher sensitivity and/or prefer fluorescent detection, you
might choose MUPF (methyl umbelliferyl phosphate) or ELF phosphate,
just to mention some possibilities. If you want to use
chemiluminescence, check CSPD/CPD-star substrates. pH is adjusted with
appropriate buffer in all cases.

Best reagrds,

Wo