RNA extraction from human adipose tissue

lautys via methods%40net.bio.net (by lautys from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 1 19:58:38 EST 2009

i never deal with any adipose tissue; but as far as i concern, some stem
cell research researchers are moving to adipose tissue, u might want to try
to find the method in their area.

Good luck.

regards,
Lau Tyan Shi