Lab Tech Articles at BiteSizeBio

hengen from earthlink.net via methods%40net.bio.net (by hengen from earthlink.net)
Wed Apr 15 14:43:06 EST 2009

For all you bionetters interested in old school lab techniques,
I've posted my list of all-time favorites from the days when
I was active on the methods and reagents newsgroup and writing
tech articles about the list topics. I'm now writing more of the
same kind of articles for BiteSizeBio at http://bitesizebio.com/

The newest article can be found at
http://bitesizebio.com/2009/04/13/low-tech-lab-gadgets-and-solutions-my-all-time-favs/

If you like the article and want to see more like this, or have an
idea about what you would like me to write about, please send
email to hengen_at_earthlink.net

I'm also interested to hear back from my old friends on the
methods and reagents newgroup. Feel free to drop me an email.

Paul N. Hengen, Ph.D.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/hengen