Lab Tech Articles at BiteSizeBio

hengen from via (by hengen from
Wed Apr 15 14:43:06 EST 2009

For all you bionetters interested in old school lab techniques,
I've posted my list of all-time favorites from the days when
I was active on the methods and reagents newsgroup and writing
tech articles about the list topics. I'm now writing more of the
same kind of articles for BiteSizeBio at

The newest article can be found at

If you like the article and want to see more like this, or have an
idea about what you would like me to write about, please send
email to

I'm also interested to hear back from my old friends on the
methods and reagents newgroup. Feel free to drop me an email.

Paul N. Hengen, Ph.D.