Non kanamycin-resistant pENTR vector

Gallois via methods%40net.bio.net (by Jean-Luc.Gallois from avignon.inra.fr)
Thu Apr 16 03:14:19 EST 2009

Dear colleagues,
as I want to do gateway cloning in a kan-resistant binary vector, I am
looking for an entry vector with a non-kanamycin resistance.
Ideally, this entry clone would look like a basic pENTR (as pENTR4 sold
by invitrogen) with a good MCS between attL1 and attL2 but with a
gentamicin resistance gene.
Although invitrogen has designed both KanR  and GentaR type of plasmids
for pDONR (pDONR201 and pDONR207) I could not find a similar set of
plasmids for pENTR.
If anyone knows about such a plasmid or had designed one and would be
likely to share it, I would be really grateful,
Regards

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc GALLOIS
INRA-UR 1052
Génétique et Amélioration des Fruits et Légumes
Dom. St Maurice, BP94
84143 Montfavet cedex, France