Solvent Evaporation suggestions

Fede Curzio via methods%40net.bio.net (by forumfede from gmail.com)
Tue Aug 18 13:10:58 EST 2009

Dear Members,
thanks in advance to you all  for any help I can receive.
I have this chemical, named 4-hydroxy nonenal that comes around 65 mM in
100% ethanol.  I need to concentrate it at list to 200 mM (it is still
soluble in ethanol).
So data sheet suggest to  evaporate the solvent under Nitrogen stream at
room temperature and then dissolve again the remained compund. I do not like
too much this procedure because this compound it is not very stable at room
temperature and in contact with air. Do anybody have some suggestions for  a
different procedure ?
Thanks

Federico