Infection of B cells

Bari Zahedi via methods%40net.bio.net (by bzahedi from bccrc.ca)
Tue Dec 1 21:36:53 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I would like to attempt lentiviral or retroviral transduction of my gene of interest into primary murine splenic B cells. I have used both viral systems successfully on B cell lines, but i have never worked with primary B cells and i am not sure what to expect ( i do have help on isolating the cells, just no experience in infecting them). Does anyone have any helpful suggestions or protocols they can send me? Also which system is preferred, lenti or retro?  Thanks so much in advance, b