Complimentary Next-Generation DNA Sequencing resources available to download

Courtney Becker-James via methods%40net.bio.net (by enquire from iqpc.co.uk)
Thu Dec 3 06:44:03 EST 2009

Next-Generation DNA Sequencing
January 18 - 20, 2010 Grand Connaught Rooms, London, UK

http://www.dnaevent.com/

Dear  methods,

I wanted to drop you a quick line to make sure that you are aware that the
early bird discount deadline on your delegate pass for Next-Generation DNA
Sequencing expires on Friday 18th December.

If you are thinking of joining us in January, make sure that you reserve your
place now - and benefit from saving up to 300 GBP on your pass to the event.
http://www.dnaevent.com/Event.aspx?id=234808

Plus - I also wanted you to be aware that there are new additions to the Next-
Generation DNA Sequencing Download Centre.
http://www.dnaevent.com/Event.aspx?id=243730
Visit now to get your complimentary materials, which include podcast interviews
with 2 of our speakers:

Using Next Generation Sequencing Technology to Study the Complexity of the
Bacterial Transcriptome - AnInterview with Dr Joris Veltman, Department of
Human Genetics, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
Learn how Dr Veltman's team is examining mutations and gene variances of key
neurological disorders, shifting from microarray technology to NGS systems:
http://www.iqpc.com/redForms.aspx?id=234780&sform_id=248168

An interview with Dr Nicholas H. Bergman, Principal Investigator and Genomics
Team Leader at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center
This interview discusses:
- The application and potential of Next-Generation Sequencing systems in
studying the bacterial transcriptome and how the new technology outperforms
microarray technology in being able to map and see transcript boundaries and
provide deeper and rare sequencing information
- The challenges in setting up studies using NGS technologies and how they've
changed protocols to be able to see small RNAs and where genes overlap
- The future of NGS technologies and their application to diagnostics and
disease detection:
http://www.iqpc.com/redForms.aspx?id=234780&sform_id=252906

I hope you will find the online resources useful over the next couple of
months. But obviously, nothing is quite like the face-to-face contact and
extensive expertise that you will get at this forum packed full of industry
experts. For more information about the event itself, download the Next-
Generation DNA Sequencing brochure here:
http://www.dnaevent.com/Event.aspx?id=234806

To take advantage of your discount, you can register in 3 easy ways:

Simply reply to this email, call +44 (0)207 368 9300 or register quickly online
on the event website:
http://www.dnaevent.com

Kind regards,

Courtney Becker-James
Event Director
Pharma IQ (a division of IQPC)

ANY QUESTIONS?

If you have any enquiries
mailto:enquire from iqpc.co.uk
e-mail  or contact us via telephone
44 (0)20 7368 9300 or Fax 44 (0)20 7368 9301. Please quote
your customer code 2020

IQPC KNOWLEDGE BANK

Can't make it to the conference? IQPC Knowledge bank has
the answer! Visit our Knowledgebank to
http://www.IQPCKnowledgeBank.com
order
your CD-ROM or conference documentation .

EMAIL UPDATES

Our email updates are the best way to stay aware of upcoming
opportunities and events. You'll never again miss out on
the essential information you need to stay competitive
in your industry. Please register here if you would like
http://www.iqpc.co.uk/ebsubscribe
receive
monthly email updates .

SEND TO A FRIEND

Dont forget to
http://view.exacttarget.com/ftaf.aspx?j=fe6a16727666037c7417&m=ff2912787067&ls=fdef1c75736404787317767c&jb=ffcf14
send this
email to a colleague .

	This email was sent by:
	IQPC Ltd.
	Anchor House
	15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3QL, United Kingdom

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( http://email.exacttarget.com/Company/Policies/PrivacyPolicy.html?linkid=View+Privacy+Policy )