Separating PCR products on agarose gel with similar bp length

umwong25 from cc.umanitoba.ca via methods%40net.bio.net (by umwong25 from cc.umanitoba.ca)
Fri Dec 4 16:17:08 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to separate 745bp, 646bp, and 655bp fragments on an
agarose gel. I've separated the 745bp fragment but the other two
fragments are not separating on a 2.5% agarose gel, running at 55V for
3.5 hours. I also want a crisp band because I am planning to cut these
fragments out and extract the DNA for sequencing. Any suggestions?