Separating PCR products on agarose gel with similar bp length

Taliaferro, Dwayne (NIH/NIMH) [F] via (by taliaferrod from
Fri Dec 4 17:26:31 EST 2009

Run a larger gel (more distance between the + and - ends) overnight with 3% agarose.  You could also try a polyacrylamide gel as well, but I don't have experience running one for that purpose.  If its appropriate I'm sure someone will suggest the proper % and setup apparatus.