Problems with TA cloning

Emerson A. Castilho Martins via methods%40net.bio.net (by martinseac from gmail.com)
Wed Dec 9 15:32:19 EST 2009

I think that the correct control for transformation is some circular vector
that offers kan resistance, because if you have plates with wrong [kan], pbr322
will not show you.

On Quarta-feira 09 Dezembro 2009 17:19:49 Haley Lindsey wrote:
> with Taq extension reactions. I don't think my competent cells are the
> problem as my positive control reaction (PBR322 on tet plates) yielded
> colonies. I think the cloning step is probably the issue. Any ideas on what
> I'm doing wrong?
>
> -Haley, University of Washington

Emerson A. Castilho Martins
Doutorando em Fisiologia Geral