SDS that won't re-dissolve after autoclaving

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Dec 18 12:06:31 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

Anyone any idea why if one autoclaves 10% (w/v) SDS prepared in MilliQ
water for 25mins instead of 15mins, it will no longer go back into
solution even when diluted 100fold into warm water? Biorad is the source
a. If you know how to get it back into solution, please tell.

I've never come across this before. Most odd.

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.