how to find Kd

ruchi jain via methods%40net.bio.net (by ruchijainjnu from gmail.com)
Fri Dec 18 14:14:41 EST 2009

Hello,
 I am trying to find the kd for my protein which binds GTP. I have done two
sets of experiments:
1) taken constant protein and increased unlabeled GTP and monitored the
tryptophan fluorescence quenching.
2) constant labeled (mant)-GTP and increased the protein and monitored the
fluorescence increase with increasing protein.

I want to know if someone can help me and tell the equations (and the
formulas) to feed these values in , in order to calculate the kd.

Thanks

Ruchi