SDS that won't re-dissolve after autoclaving

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Fri Dec 18 21:50:42 EST 2009

Hydrolysis by autoclaving SDS I haven't heard of, but it is a common
occurrence that SDS precipitates following autoclaving.  I would look at
the water you are using.  The K-salt is insoluble and autoclave
environment may be introducing some potassium salt.  Is it stll insoluble
after you let it sit at room temp?