non fluorecent way for nuclear staining

merav karsenty via methods%40net.bio.net (by meravkr from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 28 13:40:32 EST 2009

I need the stain to be non fluorecent because I dont have acess to a
fluorecent microscop. I know Haematoxylin, but as I anderstand, using this
stain must involve fixation. I am working with living  cells and I am trying
to find a way to stain them without fixation, unless there is no choice. Is
there a way that you know?