RNase Zap (Invitrogen) and RNase Away (Molecular Bioproducts)

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Tue Feb 17 18:58:29 EST 2009

You guys have summarized the paranoia well.  However, in my experience,
baking the glasswares always worked rather well. Of course, whoever pours
LiqN2 on the Mortar/pestle straight out of the oven has a problem far more
serious than RNase in the prep. ;)

Hiranya.