RNase Zap (Invitrogen) and RNase Away (Molecular Bioproducts)

Christian Praetorius via methods%40net.bio.net (by prae from gmx.net)
Wed Feb 18 04:28:56 EST 2009

Michael Sullivan <mlsulliv from wisc.edu> wrote:

>The more one works with RNA, the one more realizes that DK's point is
>true!

Its important to work careful and clean. But this applies to all lab
work, which is done carefully.

>Another hint is that usually there is no special need to treat water
>with DEPC. My experience is that 18 megaohm water from a milliQ
>system is essentially RNase free.

Try to bring this into the minds of people.

Christian