RNase Zap (Invitrogen) and RNase Away (Molecular Bioproducts)

Christian Praetorius via methods%40net.bio.net (by prae from gmx.net)
Wed Feb 18 04:28:56 EST 2009

Michael Sullivan <mlsulliv from wisc.edu> wrote:

>The more one works with RNA, the one more realizes that DK's point is

Its important to work careful and clean. But this applies to all lab
work, which is done carefully.

>Another hint is that usually there is no special need to treat water
>with DEPC. My experience is that 18 megaohm water from a milliQ
>system is essentially RNase free.

Try to bring this into the minds of people.