RNase Zap (Invitrogen) and RNase Away (Molecular Bioproducts)

Christian Praetorius via methods%40net.bio.net (by prae from gmx.net)
Thu Feb 19 04:11:35 EST 2009

dk from no.email.thankstospam.net (DK) wrote:

>In my experience, with autoclaves being dirty, dirty things, anything
>autoclaved is simply not clean. Sterile - yes, but not clean. Few

Especially, when the same autoclave is used for autoclaving trash and
clean things.

>lab it is a rule that protein crystallization has to be done with tips
>out of the bag, never to be autoclaved.

These tips (of course not touched with bare fingers) should be free of
everything because of the production process.

Christian