RNA compatible with isopentane?

Moore, Mozella via methods%40net.bio.net (by Mozella.Moore from carolinashealthcare.org)
Fri Feb 20 12:30:52 EST 2009

Hello Brad,

I have performed traditional frozen methods utilizing OCT for freezing tissue in clinical setting. The research protocol requires a large volume and rapid freezing method to store animal tissue for future usage. Will you please email a copy of protocol if available? I am familiar with procedure, but would like to have protocol for technical or trouble shooting if necessary.

Thanks,

Mozella Moore
Cannon Research Center
704-355-8202

This electronic message may contain information that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the
message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
information it contains. Thank you.