2D gel or MS? for comparison proteomic

shifali chatrath via methods%40net.bio.net (by shifalich from rediffmail.com)
Thu Feb 26 07:56:45 EST 2009

Please send me the paper where in they use 2D and MS/MS techniques to quantitate the level of proteins !
we do all kinds of proteomic techniques. Also, a lot of mol. Bio. stuff. and as far as I know, 2D and MS/MS can only be used you define the composition of proteome in two types of cells (If you meant so....) but not to quantitate.If you want to compare quantitatively, simply running SDS PAGE with normalized protein loading should serve the purpose and if you particularly want to compare two known proteins, SDS PAGE followed by western will help!

Shifali

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:33:25 +0530  wrote