vector ligation problem

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu Feb 26 10:57:15 EST 2009

Hi ,Check for the star activity of the enzyme you are using.
Also following links might be useful to you.

http://catalog.takara-bio.co.jp/en/product/basic_info.asp?unitid=U100005230

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/genetics/biotech/enzymes/cuteffects.html

regards
Sudheendra.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 8:02 PM, huazhongw <huazhongw from hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear memebers,
>       I am working with  vector constuction. I inserted a fragment into a
> vector by routine single-digest
> \electrophoresis\recovery\ligation\tranformation method. When I recut
> recombinant plasmids with the same enzyme, I run into a problem that the
> vector fragment size become smaller than the original cut vector.
>       I don't know why and need help!
>

> Huazhong Wang

Think before agree
Think before you nod